Friday 4 January 2008

Getting very itchy fingers now.


Have been 'wasting time' looking at loads of other crafty blogs and getting very inspired. Can't wait for school to reopen on Monday so I can get stuck into sorting out my PIT and getting to work.


swirlyarts is a fantastic blog and it's almost like looking at myself - even down to our names being the same! The bit that made me laugh out loud/sigh with relief was swirly's photo of her IRONING MOUNTAIN. So glad to see it's not just me.


I have decided that I really need to begin by using up stuff that I already have before I begin to buy more stuff. My badge machine hasn't had a proper workout yet so pin badges will be high up on the list. I always intended to make little embroidered ones without using the plastic film on the front. Lots of lovely texture and colour!! Could even embellish with beads, etc. Ooh I'm excited!


Have still got a pile of half-finished sock monkeys that need attention. Could make them into 'cupids' for Valentine's day...? Hmm...


I really must get some photos on here. I suppose Flickr is my next challenge. I shall go and investigate now...

No comments: