Wednesday 12 March 2008

I've arrived!!!!!

Ooh I'm scared now... I have been blogged by incywincytogs and I'm also on cuteable. That's 'proper' craft business that is. I'm seriously going to have to get organised now and MAKE some stuff with a view to actually selling it!! Thanks so much to incy and swirly for including this 'wet-behind-the-ears-newbie' on your sites.
As a reaction to this publicity I have actually got the latest 3 dolls out and started attaching limbs, heads and so on. I'm pencilled in for a local craft fair at the start of July so that will now be my focus. If I can make some sample dolls to take orders from it will make my stand look nice and full. Then I can make some more embroidered badges, cards and possibly needle felted 'things' which will sell more reasonably and generate cashflow.
I'm going to have to start to investigate etsy, craftjuice and the like now. I don't think I'll ever be off the computer long enough to make anything!!

2 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

Proper craft business indeed! I was glad to feature you!

Sam Gillespie said...

Thanks for the link back =D
& well done on your cuteable appearance.
x