Thursday 1 May 2008

Quickie

It's a quickie tonight because it's.........






Belly Dancing!!!
Yay!! A new Meez in honour of the event cuz tonight I shall mostly be wearing turquoise (and some black).
Ooh I'm very excited on the crafting front. After school kiddie and I went to Burton searching for oilcloth. Yup - I've finally started taking steps to smarten up my 'mean machine'. In the spirit of home makeover shows (now there's another story I could tell you...), I'm not going to do 'the reveal' until it's all finished but a small clue... my sincere apologies to jellybelly*jellybrain cuz I've used one of her fab colour combinations. Pink included??? There's a good chance. NO! I'm not telling. You'll just have to wait.
Coming up.... I've been tagged (at last) by Kate at Beautiful Things. OK so it's a global tagging cuz she couldn't narrow it down to 7 peeps but I don't care. I'll ponder the questions and post the answers tomorrow.
Other news... my mate Jackie has finally got her own blog. She has some gorgeous stuff so pop into Dogdaisychains and say hello.
And that, I'm afraid, is your lot for tonight or BDB will be going mad cuz I'm not ready in time. Of course, this all hinges on OH getting back from diving before 8pm. We shall see.... xx

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Thanks for mentioning me. Its all a bit hit and miss at the moment. I'm drained with all I've done and there's all that 'favourite books' and 'blogs I visit' stuff yet!
Sorry I didn't tell you. But you know now sweetie pie.

Sal said...

What an active life you lead ;-)
I'll check out your friend's blog.

Mrs Jelly said...

hehehehehe!
I bet I know which colour combination too!

Anonymous said...

Belly dancing sounds like such fun!