Friday 9 May 2008

STOP PRESS!!!!!

HEEEEELP!! Please can anybody out there help me?

Tomorrow is the next 40th Fancy Dress Party and I really, really don't know what to buy as a gift. The birthday girl is into (as far as I know) her kids, surfing, bikers, tattoos, Cornwall, jewellery (tho' I don't really know her taste) and... that's it. I'm mates with her hubbie more cuz he's a stay-at-home dad and she goes out to work.

Are there any of you who have already had their 40th birthday who had a fab prezzie you could recommend? Something imaginative but not too expensive. It's not too much to ask is it? I'm getting slightly desperate.

The dress is coming along great and the visit to the fancy dress hire shop was a HUGE success! more later. Gotta go sew!

5 comments:

Tip Top said...

One of Swirly's chickens??!! You could do a voucher for a customised one to her taste and then sort out the finances with Swirly!!

No, I'm not on commission hehehheh!!

Swirlyarts said...

Bit late I know but is she going to get any more tattoo's? Maybe a gift voucher at the local tattoo place? I would be stumped too!!

Suzanne Vaughan said...

Just to let you know that you won my giveaway! Please contact me so I can send you something...

Sam Gillespie said...

How was the party ethel?
Xx

Suzanne Vaughan said...

Can you contact me on suzanne m vaughan at hotmail dot com, for the giveaway.

Thanks!