Tuesday 17 June 2008

New picture

Much as I love my photo of my felt balls, I'm getting a bit bored of it. Time for a new photo methinks... And what better image that my rose brooches. Roses to herald the coming Summer (yes, I'm ever the eternal optimist as far as British Summers are concerned) and a bit of self-promotion to boot. If you would like one of these lovely creations for yourself then head over to incy wincy stitches and you can order one for a very reasonable sum. Sam has loads of other lovely goodies for you to peruse as well.

I will post more later but my camera is giving me grief. It's my own fault - I managed to break the SD card (how did I do that?). OH has bought another one but it's being a tad temperamental. Later...

3 comments:

Tip Top said...

Love the new pic!!!!! The balls made me feel a bit cross-eyed (with and without a drink!)

Sam Gillespie said...

Lol tiptop!!

Love the new pic Ethel :)

Swirlyarts said...

It looks fab!