Wednesday 2 October 2013

Handmade 365 + 1

October 1st saw the start of Handmade 365 over at Ted & Agnes and I decided to sign up and play along. 
Basically you have to wear something handmade every day for a year.  Not necessarily made by you but crafted by some clever creative bod and not a sweat shop in The Far East.  You take a photo of yourself wearing your daily creation and then you can share your pictures with #handmade365 on Instagram, in the group on Flickr, on your blog and anywhere else you fancy. 

I failed on Day 1!

In my defence we have been revamping the shop so we have been closed for two days. I have worn joggers and t-shirts whilst on my flat-pack building, shelf-humping, fabric bolt shifting, yarn re-arranging marathon. Lovely clothing, jewellery and accessories would have git trashed. 

But today I'm on it. 

Today, in honour of the new, improved shop re-opening I'm going to treat myself to a spot of Rob Ryan. Or put another way, the weather has turned crappy overnight and I need warmer clothes on. Either way you look at it I'm rocking my cord Clothkits skirt - as made by me!  



This is the fabric on the front of my beloved. Unfortunately my boudoir is so dark this morning the flash keeps cutting in and reflecting off the mirror. So here, instead, is a shot of my lap. 
ttfn xx

No comments: